Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorite

We are big fans of bold graphics & literary classics. So when I stumbled across BabyLit® new series of children's books I could hardly contain my excitement!

Our Friday favorite goes to none other than author & University of Washington grad, Jennifer Adams. Jennifer received her degree in English literature in my beloved Emerald City. We are a big fans of her work & gift her products any chance we get.

 

These mini masterpieces paired with the colorful imagination of Sugar illustrator & designer, Allison Oliver is a must have for any little person in your life. I can't think of a better way to introduce literary classics to young gazers & readers.


The BabyLit® series includes: Alice in Wonderland, Jane Eyre, Romeo and Juliet, and Pride and Prejudice. All copies listed above adorn the shelves of my daughter's library.

These books have quickly become everyday favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment